Date(s) - 04/27/2016
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
How you can create a digital marketing strategy for your business
Think you know social media?
Although most people do know a lot about updating their friends and family with their daily activity… business social media is a very different skill-set. Each social media channel is unique and valuable in its own way. Plan an individual digital marketing strategy for your business!
These hundreds of platforms in which to promote your company are not to be confused with one another. And not all platforms are best for every industry. Each has it’s own variable to master like their typical following, usual activity, predictability and conversion rates.
What else you will learn and discover:
- How to produce high ROIs via the many online marketing methods today including your website, SEO and social media.
- How to turn your advertising and marketing into an investment instead of an expense.
- How to get the quality of life that you started your business for in the first place!
- How to create great negotiation techniques for better sales.
- What is your target market? Learn about niche marketing and how to target the correct people.
- Learn new ways to create and pull together fundamentals of a high converting content experience.
- Learn how to enhance your content experience to seize new opportunities for growth.
- Learn brand new strategies to boost your conversion rates.
- Use thought leadership techniques to attract the attention of B2B buyers.
- Learn to use better practices to convert prospects into loyal customers.
Bookings are closed for this event.