Date(s) - 03/05/2021
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Zoom Virtual Meeting
Introducing True Grit Business Series! Do you have what it takes?
We are excited to annouce our True Grit Business Series. This workshop consists of 6 weekly workshops that will educate you on how to build a business that can thrive and prosper in the current environment.
Week 1 – Time Management
- What comes first in your business, Time or Money?
- If you don’t have time then you can’t make money.
Too many business owners are giving all their time away in an attempt to make money. We will show you how to control your time so that you can maximize your earning ability and allow you to take control of your time.
- Learn valuable steps to take to gain more time
- Change the way you think about handling daily tasks
- Find out what is holding you back from earning the income you deserve
Week 2 – Mastery in your business
- Get rid of the chaos in your business before you do anything else
- Chaos leads to waste and lost opportunity
Find out how to gain mastery in your business. (Tip – There are 4 steps)
- Destination Mastery
- Time Mastery
- Money Mastery
- Delivery Mastery
Week 3 – How to establish a business that does not compete on price
- A business that lives by price will die by price
We will show you how to develop your USP (unique selling propostion) and what you should be guaranteeing.
- Learn what steps to take to develop a niche in your marketplace
- Discover how successful businesses quit competing on price
- Develop marketing that appeals to your target market
Week 4 – How to use leverage in your business
- Learn how to work smarter and not harder in your business
- We will show you how to create consistent cash flow
- Discover the 5 ways to guarantee 46% more profits in your business.
Week 5 – How to build an incredible team
- Learn the 6 keys to creating a winning team
- How to use DISC when making hiring decisions
- How to create a business that has engaged team members
Week 6 – How to create Synergy and what steps to take when you gain massive results
- Learn the steps you must take to put a General Manager in place
- Understand the importance of being a leader vs. manager
- When the business works without you, what are your next steps?
Bookings are closed for this event.